Terms & Conditions
CONTRACT TERMS & CONDITIONS
All services purchased from UNION STATION YOGA must be preceded by the applicant acknowledging, by way of completing a PAR-q form, that he/she has no physical limitations preventing him/her from participation. All applicants under the age of 18 years must have consent, in written form, from a parent or guardian. The applicant also agrees to abide by the rules and regulations of the studio and acknowledges that these rules and regulations may change from time to time. Furthermore, all applicants release UNION STATION YOGA, its owners, directors, managers and all employees of all liability regarding 1) any injury to self or child 2) any loss or damage to personal property. If purchasing packages that require payments to be made in instalments, the applicant agrees to approve such instalments be made by credit card on the dates as predetermined in the services contract.
REGISTRATION & PURCHASE:
To register or purchase from the UNION STATION YOGA online booking system, you must be over eighteen years of age. You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
REFUND & CANCELLATION POLICY
- Cancellation – 3 hours notice is required for cancellation of single sessions.
- Missed sessions ('no-shows') without the appropriate notice will be charged as if attended.
- Medication Cancellations - Cancellation is permitted where a student is not able to participate for medical reasons. In certain circumstances, a doctors note confirming that the student is not permitted to participate may be required and upon receipt, a refund will be processed.
Cancellation – a minimum of 7 days notice is required for a full refund of any workshop.
- Late Cancellation - if you cancel within 7 days of workshop, no refund will be available, however you may pass on your booking to another client (email or phone notification required at least 24 hours before event).
- Medical Cancellation - Cancellation is permitted where a student is not able to participate for medical reasons. In certain circumstances, a doctors note confirming that the student is not permitted to participate may be required and upon receipt, a refund will be processed.
- Studio Cancellation - In the case of a course or workshop being cancelled by us, you will receive a full refund, or the option of being transferred to another workshop or course of equal value.
Cancellation - 28 days notice is required for a full refund of any teacher training.
Cancellation within 27 days of training – no refunds will be offered.
Medical Cancellation - Cancellation is permitted where a student is not able to participate for medical reasons. In certain circumstances, a doctors note confirming that the student is not permitted to participate may be required and upon receipt, a refund will be processed.
- Minimum three-month commitment.
- To cancel, please notify us by email at least 20 days before your next monthly payment.
- Membership can be paused twice per year, for a combined total of 6 weeks.
- All Memberships are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Early cancellation of contract (within the first 3 months) is subject to a £50 cancellation fee.
When you join our classes and attend our studio, you’re joining a community. And like any community, a few ground rules about expected behaviour are helpful for everyone. These guidelines cover both online (e.g. mailing lists, social channels) and offline (e.g. in-person classes, conversations before or after class) behaviour.
Violations of this code of conduct can result in members being removed from the studio and being prevented from attending future classes.
- BE NICE.
- We're all part of the same community, so when in our space, both online and in-person, be friendly, welcoming, and generally a nice person.
- BE RESPECTFUL.
- Remember to be respectful and constructive with your communication with fellow students and team members. This includes respecting both physical and emotional boundaries.
- BE RESPONSIBLE.
- Everyone should take responsibility for their own actions and behaviour within the studio space.
- BE TIMELY.
- We ask that everyone is mindful and considerate of arriving on time and not leaving before class has finished. This helps respect the experience of the overall community and the teacher leading the class.