Yoga + Lunch + Beach at The Gallivant with Zara Miranda
August 15, 2021
- Location: The Gallivant in Camber Sands
- Time: 11:00AM - 2:30PM
- Cost: £75.00
Join us at The Gallivant for a rejuvenating and relaxing Sunday day retreat to nourish your body, mind and heart! Grab a friend and enjoy this day trip escape to the coast.
Lunch is a truly delicious feast of healthy dishes, largely using ingredients sourced from within 10 miles of the Gallivant.
- 11:00am: Arrive at the Gallivant, welcome, and register at reception. We’ll all meet in the Cabin room for herbal tea, Chef Jamie’s ‘good for you’ tonics, and healthy bites.
- 11:30am: Yoga class in the summer house, the class is 75 minutes.
- 1:00pm: We’ll take a gentle walk together in the beach to reflect on the class we’ve just taken and work up an appetite for lunch.
- 1:45pm: Our healthy 3-course lunch will be served.
- 2:30pm: Finish
Zara's classes are light-hearted and alignment-based with a spiritual focus. Zara originally trained in India in Ashtanga/Vinyasa but found the rigidity of the primary series wasn’t as accessible or as inclusive as she had hoped to share with her community so, in 2016, she undertook another Vinyasa YTT with the internationally renowned Eoin Finn.
It was on this training that Zara found the balance between her love of alignment focused yoga and the freedom to be able to create classes that empowered others to honour the uniqueness of their bodies.
Zara’s classes are strong and well paced with options offered for beginners and more experienced yogis who are looking to challenge themselves.
Her sense of humour shines through in her teachings and even though her classes can be light hearted at times, she often sets a more spiritual tone.
With an intentional focus on breath Zara encourages her students to delve deeper into not only the physical, but also the mental practices of yoga.