Therapeutics Restorative Immersion with Suzanne Faith
April 24, 2020 - April 26, 2020
- Friday: 6:00PM - 9:00PM
- Saturday + Sunday: 9:30AM - 5:00PM
- Early Bird Cost: £250.00 *until February 1
- Full Cost: £275.00
Restore & Renew
This weekend immersion is a powerful journey into a variety of effective healing modalities, including anatomy and biomechanics of asana and movement, a variety of pranayama and meditation practices, restorative yoga and therapeutics.
This is a unique opportunity to dive deep into the physical and subtle layers and to integrate all your layers! This weekend course is 15 hours over 3 days (Friday, Saturday and Sunday) and Continued Education through Yoga Alliance for all yoga teachers in attendance. Open to all levels of practitioners!
- Biomechanics — anatomy of physical and subtle body
- Language & Teaching Methodology — Holding space for students to experience
- Pranayama + Meditation — variety of practices and kriyas
- Restorative — effective poses and healing movement
- Therapeutics — for knees, low back and shoulder girdle
- Adjustments — effective assists to support students in deepening their practice
200 RYT with Suzanne or through a comparable school approved by Suzanne.
Committed to a path of practicing and teaching yoga.
Open and willing to work in cooperation with others in order to provide and receive feedback in a loving & effective manner.
Passion to serve others and/or planet.
Suzanne is a certified Senior Anusara Teacher. Her teachings encourage students to dissolve barriers, to dance and to move through an intelligent practice in order to restore and evolve on all levels. Her classes are devotional, dynamic and diverse…bold, mighty and introspective, weaving progressive sequencing, anchored in ancient teachings, and woven to attune to modern duty.