We are so excited to be partnering with London's iconic member's club, The Groucho Club, for a special Sunday Yoga Brunch. Grab a friend and join us for this community event led by resident Union Station Yoga teacher, Katy Bateman.
The doors will open at 9:30am for a 10:00am start. We'll begin our session together with a short intention setting exercise with our resident life-coach Lorna Mann before Katy leads us through a 60 minute all-levels Hatha practice.
After class we'll refuel with a specially curated brunch prepared by the Groucho's chef and team. Meals need to be pre-ordered which we will arrange via email upon booking.
BRUNCH MENU OPTIONS
Eggs Benedict / Royale / Florentine
- Smashed avocado, eggs, multiseed rye
- vine tomato chutney, feta * vegan option without eggs can be arranged
- Full English
- Cumberland sausages, two eggs (poached, scrambled or fried), roasted tomato, Portobello mushrooms, black pudding, baked beans, hash brown
- Vegetarian Full English
- Two eggs (poached, scrambled or fried), roasted tomato, Portobello mushrooms, baked beans, hash brown
- Two households will be sat with each other for brunch - if you are booking as part of your own "bubble" please let us know who you'll be attending with so that we can sit you together
- A Covid-19 risk assessment has been carried out by the team so that this event adhere's with the government guidelines for group exercise events. This means that positioning of mats, cleaning protocols, ventilation, walking routes and facilities on site have all been considered
Katy's classes are creative, playful and dynamic. Using the principles of Anusara Yoga, she emphasises proper use of breath and alignment to encourage a safe and playful practice. Katy's teaching inspires connection so expect some fun partner work to take your practice deeper.
Like many yogis, Katy initially started practising as a means of exercise, and to find a place to escape the hustle and bustle of living in a busy city – but very quickly fell in love with the feelings of balance, strength and serenity yoga instills. Katy is blessed to have studied with many wonderful teachers, and is especially grateful for the teaching and constant guidance from her teacher Bridget Woods-Kramer, with whom she gained her 200hr certification, and is currently completing her Advanced Yoga Teacher Training. Through her practice, Katy has learned to be more spiritually and emotionally in tune with herself, and the world around her.