Advanced Methodologies & Refinement
Join Suzanne for a weekend-immersion of advanced refinement and exploration of your practice and teaching. Be prepared for a comprehensive and rich study of the science, art and methodology of yoga. Suzanne will journey into biomechanics of asana and pranayama, adjustments, anatomy, sequencing, theming and more!
This weekend training is an accessible way to cultivate and sustain the inner flame of your practice and teaching. It's the perfect option in between the 200 and 300 Hour YTT as it condenses material from both and highlights the most important teachings to prepare for you more advanced trainings. This course is 15 hours over 3 days (Friday, Saturday and Sunday) and Continued Education through Yoga Alliance.
- Biomechanics — anatomy of physical and subtle body
- Adjustments — effective assists to support students in deepening their practice
- Demonstrations — effective visuals to support students to access peak poses
- Sequencing — skillful sequencing for mixed levels practices
- Theming — advanced theming to invite students deeper their heart connection
- Langauage & Teaching Methodology — Holding space students experience
- Tantra Philosophy + Hindu Mythology — Deity consciousness to explore the full spectrum of humanity, on and off the mat
200 RYT with Suzanne or through a comparable school approved by Suzanne.
Committed to a path of practicing and teaching yoga.
Open and willing to work in cooperation with others in order to provide and receive feedback in a loving & effective manner.
Passion to serve others and/or planet.
Suzanne is a certified Senior Anusara Teacher. Her teachings encourage students to dissolve barriers, to dance and to move through an intelligent practice in order to restore and evolve on all levels. Her classes are devotional, dynamic and diverse…bold, mighty and introspective, weaving progressive sequencing, anchored in ancient teachings, and woven to attune to modern duty.