Studio Lead Role
The ideal candidate is a dedicated team player with highly developed problem solving, communication and organizational skills. He or she is a self-starter with an outgoing personality, loves yoga and has a desire to provide excellent customer service. The role is currently 30 hours/week with potential for development and growth with business expansion on the horizon.
Skills and Experience:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Ability to see the big picture as well as dig into the day-to-day details.
- Natural leader, confident and comfortable with giving and receiving feedback.
- Extremely organized and detail oriented.
- Great communication skills in-person, on the phone and via email.
- Passionate and knowledgeable about yoga and experience using MindBodyOnline would be a bonus!
Sales & Business Growth
- Suggest ideas and strategies to consistently reach monthly revenue and sales goals.
- Make marketing recommendations based on business needs and student feedback.
- Manage the studio within the budget, including responsible spending and reporting.
Events and Community:
- Develop relationships with local businesses and our surrounding community.
- Support Studio Manager with 2-4 large community events per year.
- Develop a strong culture and community within the studio that is inviting to all students and fun for everyone on the team.
- Make schedule recommendations to Studio Manager based on student feedback.
- Request and record class cover requests on a monthly/daily basis.
- Find and confirm cover teachers on a monthly/daily basis.
- Update MBO and communicate all cover classes to teachers.
- Ensure the studio is always clean and tidy the studio while on shift.
- Support with any repairs, maintenance, inventory and cleaning matters.
- Order new supplies (cleaning, toiletries, etc…) when stock is low.
- Manage the email inbox on a daily basis.
- Manage the studio by example, consistently performing all tasks at the highest level.
- Support the studio manager with hiring and training all new and existing team members consistent with job descriptions and Union Station Yoga core values.
- Continually coach and develop all team members and give them appropriate tools and resources.
- Develop a successor by training and developing reception team members.
To apply, please email email@example.com with your CV and a Cover Letter.