Our mission is to create a space for you to slow down from the fast-pace of big city living and take time to connect to yourself and your community. All of our teachers have been carefully chosen and have their own unique backgrounds, experience and styles. We encourage you to try classes with all of them and find teachers that bring out the best in you and your practice. Expect a warm welcome, passionate people and heart-opening yoga!
What should I wear?
Choose clothes that accomodate a range of movement and that you won't get too hot in. We aren't a hot yoga studio, but expect to sweat! For ladies, this could be a pair of tights or crops and a tank top or t-shirt. For the lads, this could be shorts with a t-shirt or sleeveless top. You don't wear shoes or socks when you practice, so no need to worry about your footwear! We also recommend bringing a bottle of water to stay hydrated before and after class.
Do I need to bring my own yoga mat?
No, we have great yoga mats here for you to use. All of our mats are cleaned down after every class, but if you prefer to use your own you are always welcome to bring it!
Is there studio etiquette I should be aware of?
Here are a few requests and tips to keep the peace and respect the space, your teachers and fellow students:
- Arrive at least 10 minutes before class.
- Be mindful of noise levels in the reception area.
- Take off your shoes before entering the studio.
- No open glasses of water in the studio. Please bring a water bottle or use the mason jars with lids we provide.
- Please turn your phone off or place it on silent (with vibrate off). We request that you do not bring your phone into the studio space, unless required due to 'on call' work or other extenuating circumstances.